information sur les logiciel  Index du Forum
information sur les logiciel
Bienvenue sur le forum d'information sur les logiciel, n'hésiter pas a vous inscrire et a poser des questions au administrateurs.

information sur les logiciel  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Like Button Hide Share Box ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    information sur les logiciel Index du Forum -> information sur les logiciel -> information sur les logiciel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harles

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Button Hide Share Box Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Button Hide Share Box
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Linked 4 Disable Facebook Like button's “Post to Facebook” popup 3 Disable comment popup on facebook like button 0 Facebook HTML5 Like Button - Hide Comment Popup 2 Integrate Facebook Like button in website… With comments option 1 iFrame Like Button on Facebook custom onClick, the correct way of implementing? 2 Google +1 Button - how to disable the pop up? 1 refresh div containing facebook like button 0 How to don't show facebook comment after like pressed? 0 How to remove “comment box” from facebook boxcount? 2 Stop comment box appearing when using a facebook like button see more linked questions Related 2Facebook Like Button on FBML Tab0Facebook like button shows comment (xfbml problem)3Facebook Like Button with prepopulated Comment0Facebook Like Button Comments Not Working - https issue4Disable Facebook Like button's “Post to Facebook” popup1Facebook Like Button - how to disable Comment pop up box?0How to make the Facebook Comment box that appears after liking display above and not below476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?1How to disable facebook like button comment pop up? Hot Network Questions Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Excluding files like web.config when using publishing in VS 2017 Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? How do I make a single face of an object a particle emitter? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? No space left, even though I have an untouched 990 GB partition Who first used the word "Simplex"? What is the meaning of this small symbol on my mod card? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" During single-engine taxi, how is the asymetric power compensated for? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? What are good words to refer to the condition of objects? fixing the following diagram? Is Sam Gamgee an orphan? How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Should a value of a constant be changed over time? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? more hot questions question feed . –NicolasBernier Jun 25 '14 at 13:29 For shopify minimal theme, this use of a wrapping div worked on both web and mobile, while just overriding the fb-like class directly worked on web but not mobile (due to additional media specific classes being included) –gamozzii Dec 1 '15 at 5:28 add a comment up vote 9 down vote I like Mohammed Arif's solution and I choose it as the best answer. FB.Event.subscribe('edge.create', function(response) { $('#likebuttonholder').html(' ') FB.XFBML.parse(); }); where "likebuttonholder" is "YOUR" div id holding the facebook like button code shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:11 Nick Cox 22.3k41631 answered Jun 18 '12 at 20:29 Zorox 1,67421115 4 I've used this solution because with css styles I can't hide a div inside an iframe. Re-rendering the div tag in the edge.create event handler had a bit of a lag to it. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. It does not disable the comment box it just hides it. #fbbutton{ overflow:hidden; } shareimprove this answer answered Oct 4 '13 at 4:36 Akshat 65642264 add a comment up vote 0 down vote How about just make the iframe that contains the like button the same size as the button: .fbiframewidgetlift { width: 49px !important; height: 20px !important; } That's it. –tybro0103 Mar 7 '12 at 2:52 tybro You can add class to fb tag and style it, so fb changing its class won't affect your code. –Annabel Jan 21 '14 at 17:15 1 Only solution that really works –Brade Feb 16 '15 at 19:55 yeeeaaahh, this solution that really works, thank you!! –Michael Jul 1 '15 at 20:17 show 1 more comment up vote 14 down vote What I did is crate a div for the "like" button like this: And this is the CSS : .fblike { overflow: hidden; width: 90px; } shareimprove this answer edited Nov 1 '12 at 7:24 S.L. This was my desired outcome. If you use the box count layout, use the following CSS : .fb-like { overflow: hidden; height: 61px; } You will just see the small notch over the like button but you won't be annoyed by this stupid popup anymore. Do this in your main css file. Is this possible to do? I can't find any details in the documentation. shareimprove this answer edited Apr 18 '14 at 21:52 answered Apr 18 '14 at 21:46 Shay Narang 1063 If you don't need the event listener, this is the best official answer. –tybro0103 Mar 7 '12 at 2:53 14 This didn't work for me as of Feb 12 2013. –Amalgovinus Sep 23 '13 at 22:50 show 1 more comment up vote 5 down vote The cleaner solution that works (as of May 2014)- First of all make sure the the Just add this CSS- .fb-like{ overflow: hidden !important; } That's it! Demo shareimprove this answer answered May 28 '14 at 10:06 Sahil Mittal 19k125080 add a comment up vote 4 down vote Not to be a Debby Downer here, but doesn't hiding the comments box violate Facebook Policy? IV. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. The markup comes directly from Facebook which you don't have control over. Perhaps his method saves three minutes, but if facebook changes their classes it will break. Please additional remarks as a comment. shareimprove this answer answered Mar 13 '13 at 19:22 vizzaro 146115 add a comment up vote 0 down vote In my case (with the XFBML version) I've added to the tag this: width="90" height="20" style="overflow: hidden;" So the end result is: It's hiding correctly the comment popup. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook Like Button - how to disable Comment pop up? Ask Question up vote 107 down vote favorite 46 I'd like to disable the Comment box that pops up when a user clicks the Facebook (fbml) Like button I've placed on my site. Tech Knol - MenuHow ToReviewsSoftwareInternetInternet of ThingsMachine LearningCloud SecurityVirtual reality (VR)SEOBlogging Oops! 404 (Page Not Found) The page you are looking for is no longer here, or never existed in the first place (bummer). Here is the CSS to hide the comment box: .fbedgewidgetwithcomment span.fbedgecommentwidget iframe.fbltr { display: none !important; } Here is the JQuery way of removing the DOM element: FB.Event.subscribe('edge.create', function (href, widget) { $('.fbedgecommentwidget.fbiframewidget').remove() }); Here is the pure javascript way using provided widget from the callback: FB.Event.subscribe('edge.create', function (href, widget) { widget.commentWidgetNode.parentNode.removeChild(widget.commentWidgetNode); }); shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:10 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Jun 26 '12 at 18:55 Stephane Brillant 15613 How am I supposed to create css rules for iframed content on another domain? Let alone css classes whose names will be different next month? –Amalgovinus Sep 23 '13 at 22:51 add a comment up vote 0 down vote If you want to show only the like button, you may try something like this HTML: CSS: .fblike { overflow: hidden; width: 80px; height: 20px; } .likecounterhider { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 45px; width: 35px; height: 20px; background-color: #f3f3f3; /*you'll have to match background color*/ z-index: 200; } shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:11 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered May 28 '13 at 12:14 user0000001 1 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Setting overflow to hidden might help. –Trinimon May 17 '13 at 20:46 2 That's ironic--it's the f*cking comment box that's hiding my like button!! –Amalgovinus Sep 23 '13 at 22:23 add a comment up vote 3 down vote I couldn't get the display: none option to work with the HTML 5 version of the button. shareimprove this answer answered Nov 13 '13 at 9:22 Bill Pairaktaridis 215 add a comment up vote 0 down vote The overflow height options mentioned above shouldn't be used when show-faces=true. The other CSS solution using ".fbedgewidgetwithcomment span.fbedgecommentwidget iframe.fbltr" didnt work for me either. You can turn off "Show Stream" and "Show Header", and set "Connections" to 0, and it makes the resulting markup reasonably sized. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . .. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. –BrynJ Jul 22 '10 at 19:19 add a comment 21 Answers 21 active oldest votes up vote 125 down vote Simplest fix to hide the comment box after Facebook Like (XFBML version not the iframe one) is as given: .fbedgewidgetwithcomment span.fbedgecommentwidget iframe.fbltr { display: none !important; } Put the CSS style in any of your CSS file and see the magic, it works Smile shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:10 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Feb 2 '11 at 5:55 Mohammad Arif 3,86122633 You are the best! Thanks! –Jonathan Clark Feb 4 '12 at 14:53 Worked like a charm! –andrhamm Feb 16 '12 at 19:11 Thanks Jonathan though I amn't the best Smile I struggled on the same and just tried out to resolve using CSS rather looking for the fancy solutions and it worked 'like a charm' Smile –Mohammad Arif Feb 20 '12 at 10:45 8 Doesn't anyone think BrynJ answer may be best? If facebook changes their classes in the markup, this method will break 5a02188284
facebook motorola argentinawhat is the link to like a facebook pagehow do i delete my facebook account but keep my business pagefacebook cheatycomo hackear tdp4 team battle en facebook 2013como ter 1000 likes no facebookhack nick facebook qua emaildownload facebook app for iphone 4show can i restore facebook chat historythe private clinic facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 00:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    information sur les logiciel Index du Forum -> information sur les logiciel -> information sur les logiciel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'