information sur les logiciel  Index du Forum
information sur les logiciel
Bienvenue sur le forum d'information sur les logiciel, n'hésiter pas a vous inscrire et a poser des questions au administrateurs.

information sur les logiciel  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Kenny_Werner__Balloons ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    information sur les logiciel Index du Forum -> information sur les logiciel -> information sur les logiciel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
harles

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Kenny_Werner__Balloons Répondre en citant

Kenny_Werner__Balloons > urlin.us/2caaq

When...the...band...enters,...they...add...air...and...light,...opening...the...tune...up...without...sacrificing...its...childlike...notion...of...songThe...tracks...possess...song-like...qualities...that...evoke...both...a...meditative...air...and...the...effortless...whimsy...of...children...at...playPatitucci's...fluidity...and...force...bridge...the...players,...even...when...the...horns...enter...into...contrapuntal...discussionsAnd.while.we're.at.it,.we're.improving.audience.attendance.and.building.active.jazz.communities.worldwideHome...About...Lecturer...&...Author...Author...Lecturer...EDUCATIONAL...CREDITS,...AWARDS...&...PUBLISHED...WORKS...Testimonials...Music...&...Media...Music...Masterclasses...Performance...Videos...CREDITS...AND...DISCOGRAPHY...Photo...Gallery...Musician...and...Press...Quotes...Press...Kit...News...Calendar...Contact...See...MoreSee...LessKenny...Werner...Trio...at...Kitano...NYCMay...20,...2016,...8:00pm...-...May...21,...2016,...10:59pmKitano...Hotel...New...YorkKenny...Werner...trio...will...play...on...May...20/...21...in...Kitano...JazzclubAvailable..at..the..App..Store..and..Google..PlayWattreeThe..Working..MusicianTheater..LeaguetheloneliestmonkThinkKing..Media,..Inc.ThinkTank..MarketingThis..Shape..of..JazzThomas..PenaTijuana..Gift..ShopTimes..Square..PressTMA..E-MarketingTokyo..NightsTom..AbbottTom..Estey..Publicity..&..PromotionTom..La..Meche's..jazz..BlogTom..Powers..Jazz..HouseTom..Tallitsch..Productions,..LLCTomorrow..JazzToni..Ballard..PRTony..Flood's..House..of..Hard..BopToolshedTotal..Marketing..SolutionTracey..Miller..and..AssociatesTracy's..Musical..ExploratoriumTranslantis..Media..GroupTranslantis..MusicTrivitt..Public..Relations,..Inc.Tsunami..PublicityTulip..Songs..InternationalTune..UpTwo..for..the..Show..MediaTwo..Sheps..That..PassugEXPLODEUlverston..Jazz..BlogunderyourskinUniversal..Music..GroupUniversity..of..the..Arts,..Media..RelationsUnlimited..Resources,..Inc.Urban..Fuzhen..EnterprisesUSA..News..TrendsValon..kuvia..-..BlogiVerbronics..EnterprisesVerve..Music..GroupVisa..ViewsVision..SongVivo..Musique..InternationaleVjm's..Jazz..&..Blues..MartVocal..JazzVocalJazzJournalVoll-Damm..Festival..Internacional..De..Jazz..De..BarcelonaW3..Public..RelationsWalkaboutWatch..Jazz..Happen..by..Dan..KassellWe..All..Make..MusicWeareFlexWhat..Is..LifeWildfire..PublicityWinged..Flight..PublicityWiredsetWolfgang's..VaultWorld..Art..Celebrities..JournalWorld..Improvised..MusicWorld..Who's..Who..in..Jazz..Cabaret..Music..and..EntertainmentWreckhouse..Jazz..&..BluesWriters..HouseWynton..Marsalis..Enterprises,..Inc.Ximen..ReedYoon..Choi's.."What's..Cooking?"You..And..Whose..Army..MediaZarmediazeblogZerodimensionZzzing..Agency..Find!..by..musician..Find!..by..name..by..instrument..accordionarrangerauthorbassbass,..acousticbass,..electricband/orchestrabanjobandoneonbongosbassoonclarinetclarinet,..basscelloclavecomposer/conductorcongascornetcymbaldrumsdrum..programmingdrums,..steeldigital..transferElectronicsengineerenglish..horneuphoniumfluteFender..Rhodesflugelhornfrench..hornguitarguitar,..8-stringguitar,..12-stringguitar,..acousticguitar,..celloguitar,..electricguitar,..slideguitar,..steelharmonicah'arpeggioneharpkeyboardkorakotolive..samplinglutelyricistmandolinmelodicamulti-instrumentalistorgan,..Hammond..B3oboeoudpianopiano,..electricpandeiropercussionpiccoloproducerprogrammingreedssaxophonesax,..altosax,..baritonesax,..sopranosax,..sopraninosax,..tenorsamples/effectssequencingsitarsousaphonesynthesizertrumpettrumpet,..basstrumpet,..piccolotumpet,..sopranotablastrombonetubaturntableukulelevocalistvariousvibraphoneviolaviolin..Find!..by..photo..tag..Find!..More..search..options..or..search..site..with..Google..The...drum...solo...is...an...exercise...in...Afro-Cuban,...post-bop...lyricism...in...and...of...itselfPhonographic..Copyright..(p)..–..Half..Note..Records,..Inchope.you.r.doing.well!.#jazz.#spirit.#philosophy.About.6.days.ago.from.Kenny.Werner's.Twitter.via.Twitter.for.iPhone.RT.ggiorginig.kennywerner..looking.forward.to.hear.the.new.work.of.kennywerner.recorded.just.2km.away.from.my.home!.Last.week.from.Kenny.Werner's.Twitter.via.Twitter.for.iPhone.We.recorded.lots.of.new.music.with.my.trio.Ari.Hoenig.&.Johannes.Weidenmueller.these.lats.few.days.with.ProducerIn..the..thousands..of..times..you..have..used..a..fork,..did..you..ever..miss..your..mouth?..Me:..yes..#doomed..About..3..days..ago..from..Kenny..Werner's..Twitter..via..Twitter..for..iPhone..We..just..had..a..great..tour..in..Europe..and..then..made..a..beautiful..new..trio..CDMore...Images...Edit...Release...Sell...This...Item...Kenny...Werner...‎–...Balloons...Label:...Half...Note...Records,...Incby..Boris..Savoldelli..Buy..Now..Carolina..by..Carol..Saboya..Buy..Now..Sound..of..Red..by..Rene..Marie..View..All....About..Showcase..About..Jazz..Story..Jazz..Stories..I..love..jazz..because..it..takes..me..on..a..journey..and..I..never..quite..know..where..it..will..endLouis..Jazz..Notes..by..Dean..MindermanSTAR..PRStax..Museum..of..American..Soul..MusicStephan..Earl..-..The..Art..of..ExpressionSteve..CarterSteve..Griggs..MusicSteven..SmithStop..and..Hear..the..MusicStraight..No..Chaser..StraightOut..Media..&..Marketing..Sub..Par..PublicitySue..Auclair..PromotionsSuezenne..Fordham..Chamber..Jazz..LASunnyside..RecordsSurvival..Of..The..Cool:..Jazz..and..everything.Susan..Blond,..Inc.Susan..Marie..Public..RelationsSusan..O'KaneSwing..JournalSwing,..Jazz..and..BluesSydney..Jazz..BlogSylvain..Music..NotesSZPR,..Inc.Take..Five..MusicTake..The.."A"..Train..Tampa..Jazz..SceneTanisha..JacksonTapping..PRTD..EntertainmentTehillah..Enterprises,..LLCTellef..grimTellem..WorldwideTenfour..Communications..Teresa..Conboy..PRTerri..HinteTexoma..Living!..Magazine..Jazz..SeriesThat..JazzThe..Aroengbinang..ProjectThe..Attention..GroupThe..Augmented..Ear..by..John..Pattenthe..BandA..ecLecticsThe..Brokaw..CompanyThe..Business..Musician..by..Craig..M"Siene"..showcases..the..entire..frontline..on..a..bossa-tinged..grooveShow.less.By.Nick.Davies.Member.since:.2016.Trending.Saxophone...Search...All...About...Jazz...Article...News...Download...Musician...Gallery...by...musician...by...title...by...record...label...by...author...by...type...AAJ...PROAfrican...JazzAfrobeat...DiariesAirplay...101All...About...Jazz:...South...AfricaAsk...KenAudio...High...Product...ProfileAudio...ReviewsBack...Roads...BeatBailey's...BundlesBehind...the...Lens...With.Berklee...BuzzBest...of.../...Year...EndBig...Band...CaravanBig...Band...in...the...SkyBig...Band...ReportBig...Jazz...NerdBill...Anschell's...Notes...from...the...LobbyBiographiesBook...ExcerptsBook...ReviewsBuilding...a...Jazz...LibraryBuilt...to...SoundCall...and...ResponseCall...to...ListenCatching...Up...WithCD/LP/Track...ReviewCompare...&...ContrastConfessions...of...a...Piano...PlayerContemporary...VibesContributor...NewsCool...Vic...FilesCymbalismDan's...DenDigital...MusicDiscographyDistrict...JazzDownload...ReviewsDrum...AddictionDrummer...to...DrummerDVD/Video/Film...ReviewsExtended...AnalysisEye...and...EarFirst...ImpressionsFirst...StepsFirst...Time...I...Saw.Forgotten...FindsFre-FormationFrom...Far...and...WideFrom...the...HipFrom...the...Inside...OutFuture...JazzFuture...Theory,...Future...PracticeGateway...GroovesGeneral...ArticlesGenius...Guide...to...JazzGetting...Into...JazzGnome...NotesGuitarist's...RendezvousHardly...Strictly...JazzHi-Res...JazzHighly...OpinionatedHistory...of...Jazz...TimelineHobson's...ChoiceIdeas...and...SoundsImprovise!In...10In...the...Artist's...Own...WordsIn...the...StudioInterviewsJazz...and...the...NetJazz...ArtJazz...BiofilesJazz...EdJazz...EmergesJazz...FictionJazz...From...The...Vinyl...JunkyardJazz...HumorJazz...in...the...Aquarian...AgeJazz...JournalJazz...Near...YouJazz...on...the...90th...Floor...Jazz...PoetryJazz...PrimerJazz...That...Scratches,...Swings...and...PopsJazz...UncorkedJazz...WenchJazzin'...Around...EuropeJazzLife...UKJazzology...300Journey...into...JazzLA...JazzinLate...Night...Thoughts...on...JazzLiner...NotesListen...To...This!Live...From...New...YorkLive...From...PhiladelphiaLive...ReviewsLondon...CallingLost...MastersMaking...a...Jazz...CDMaking...MusicMeet...the...StaffMegaphoneMentoring...the...MillennialsMisteriosoMixed...TapeMrLive..performances..are..often..about..being..in..a..moment..that,..once..over,..is..gone..forever,..but..with..Balloons,..Werner..has..managed..to..capture..that..moment,..and..hold..onto..it..in..a..way..that..will..remains..freshand..filled..with..surprisefor..years..to..comeWhile..he's..been..playing..in..the..years..since,..he..was..noticeably..quiet..on..the..recording..front..until..No..Beginning,..No..End..(Half..Note),..released..just..a..short..six..months..ago,..in..October,..2010CommunicationHands..On..Public..Relations..and..MarketingHard..Pressed..PublicityHelen..MaleedHello..WendyHemant..SareenHemisphericalHere..We..Go..AgencyHollis..GroupHot..House..Jazz..MagazineHouse..of..Blues..Concerts..Canadahubtone..PRHudson..Media..ServicesHummingbird..PublicityHypeBotI..Was..Doing..All..RightIanIdeal..PR,..LLCIgnite..Media..Consulting..Illinois..BluesImaginary..FriendsimajinnWESTImpress..Media..-..Jennifer..NiederhofferIMProImprovisations..on..a..ThemeImprovised..CommunicationsIn..A..Mellow..ToneIn..the..Groove,..Jazz..and..BeyondIndaba..Music..Artist..in..Residence..with..Greg..OsbyIndian..MusicIndiana..Avenue..And..BeyondIndianapolis..Symphony..OrchestraINDIEgo..PromotionsInfinite..RecordsInner..MeritInque..Public..RelationsInternational..News..AgencyInverted..Garden..by..Eric..BensonIrwinPR..LLCIsabella..Schrammel..-..IsilisteningISL..Public..Relations..Island..JazzJ-B..AssociatesJ.P.Verification...code...Submit...Email...address...Reset...Password...Now...Balloons...Balloons...featuring...David...Sanchez,...Randy...Brecker,...John...Pattitucci...and...Antonio...Sanchez...Kenny...Werner...assembles...a...sterling...group...of...associates-...Randy...Brecker,...David...Sanchez,...John...Patitucci,...Antonio...Sanchez-...for...an...in-depth...examination...of...four...originals,...all...showcasing...Werners...singular...approach...to...composition...and...the...groups...wizardry...with...improvisation"Sada"...opens...with...a...lilting,...graceful...melody,...articulated...by...long,...languid...tones...from...Brecker...and...David...Sanchezfb.me/31ciGo1Ms..Last..week..from..Kenny..Werner's..Twitter..via..Facebook..Follow..kennywernerLatest..Facebook..Update..Kenny..Werner..5..hours..ago..Tonight..in..Kitano..Hotel..New..York..with..Ari..Hoenig..and..Johannes..Weidenmueller!!..Year...Released:...2011......Record...Label:...Half...Note...Records......Style:...Modern...Jazz...Related...Video...Shop...For...Jazz...Follow...About...Kenny...Werner...Photos...Videos...Free...MP3...Articles...Discography...Similar...Links...View...More...Photos...The...God...of...Time...Kenny...Werner...No...Beginning...No...End...Live...Reviews...Bray...Jazz...2016...CD/LP/Track...Review...Poesia...by...Dan...Bilawsky...The...Melody...by...Dan...Bilawsky...DVD/Video/Film...Reviews...Kenny...Werner:...Effortless...Mastery...In...Motion...Live...Reviews...Sligo...Jazz...Project...2013:...Days...1-3...CD/LP/Track...Review...Me,...Myself...and...I...by...Larry...Taylor...New...York...Beat...Symphonic...Jazz:...Kenny...Werner...and...The...Brussels...Jazz...Orchestra...at...The...Blue...Note...Read...more...articles...Poesia...Pirouet...Records...2015...buy...The...Melody...Pirouet...Records...2015...buy...Me,...Myself...and...I...Justin...Time...Records...2012...buy...Institute...Of...HigherFrom...Miles...to...Bill...Evans...to...Coltrane...to...Tin...Men...and...the...Telephone...each...song...tells...a...story...and...takes...me...to...places...I...have...never...been...Its...a...mind...changer,...an...influencer...and...brings...pure...happiness;...maybe...an...education...becuase...each...little...trip...in...my...mind...leaves...me...wanting...more...and...more...Read...more...I...love...jazz...because...it...takes...me...on...a...journey...and...I...never...quite...know...where...it...will...endFrom...Miles...to...Bill...Evans...to...Coltrane...to...Tin...Men...and...the...Telephone...each...song...tells...a...story...and...takes...me...to...places...I...have...never...been...Its...a...mind...changer,...an...influencer...and...brings...pure...happiness;...maybe...an...education...becuase...each...little...trip...in...my...mind...leaves...me...wanting...more...and...moreWerner.plays.a.series.of.comped.notes.as.a.constant,.restrained.drone.is.underscored.by.bass.and.drumsRocket..WordsRockonolaRockyoumentallyRogers..&..CowanRolling..StoneRolling..Thunder..PRRon..Moss's..BlogRon..RossRon..s..Audio..BlogRooftop..PromotionRoseKing..ProductionsRouse..Public..RelationsRV..IT..GroupRVAjazzRyan..Xzavier..Public..RelationsRykoSacks..and..Co.Sally..Fischer..Public..RelationsSaskJazzJamSASSASSaxindiaSchell..BarkleyScience..and..MusicScott..Thompson..Public..RelationsScott..YanowScratch..My..BrainScullyone..ProductionsSeattle..Jazz..SceneSee!..Hear!..by..Richard..KaminsSeeing..JazzseoworkblogServices..for..ArtistsSeth..Cohen..PRSettled..in..ShippingSF..MediaShannon..Butcher..SingsSheba..Media..PRShikshanowShira..Gilbert..PRShore..Fire..MediaShout..Marketing..and..Media..RelationsShrumVShuttercraft..BristolShuttercraft..CambridgeShuttercraft..CheshireSibiu..PeopleSiddhartha..MitterSignal..to..NoiseSilkworksSimply..ElegantSimply..JazzSingSirius..Satellite..RadioSIX..media..marketing..incSkip's..Live..JournalSloaneView..Smooth-Jazz-Band..Indigo..mit..neuem..AlbumSo..WhatSobreSites..Jazz..GuideSoCal..Creative..MusicSOJAZZSomething..Else!Sony..Music..Entertainment/LegacySortiesjazznights.com..PRSoul..on..TrackSoulstice..MarketingSound..Insights..by..Doug..PayneSound..SlopeSound..Unities..by..Chris..RichSound..Visions..MediaSpeakin'..the..BluesSpecial..Ops..MediaSphinx..PublicitySpinergy..GroupSpinning..in..AirSpirit..Of..New..Orleans..ProductionsSpoony's..Music..Diary..St‎–.HN.4546.Format:.CD,.Album,.Digipack.Country:.US.Released:.2011.Genre:.Jazz.Style:.Contemporary.Jazz.Tracklist.1.Sada.12:20.2.Siena.11:49.3.Balloons.17:48.4.Class.Dismissed.11:45.Companies,.etcAccess..Events..in..300..cities!..Find..out..who's..playing..when..and..where..with..the..Jazz..Near..You..appFree!...GET...IT...NOW....Brecker..gets..his..chance..to..solo..at..length..on..the..brighter.."Siena,"..and..while..his..range,..accuracy..and..control..of..timbre..are..underlying..qualities,..it's..his..similarly..thematic..approach..that..makes..it..one..of..the..set's..many..highlights,..propelled..by..drummer..Sanchez's..always..marvelous..ability..to..create..turbulent..underpinnings..that..still..facilely..hang..onto..the..propulsive..grooveMirielloNovolNow..Forward..MusicNu..Jazz..EntertainmentNu..Jazz..in..a..Nu..TimeNu..Jazz..PublicityNu-Jazz..InternationalO&M..Co.Obie..Joe..MediaOceanbound..Entertainment..Inc.Off..MinorOffbeat..Music..MagazineOlios..Music..PageOmni..Eye..&..VisionOn..Target..Media..GroupOn..The..Fringe..Of..JazzOn..Wax..Intimate..Portrait..Of..Chanda..Rule..One..Creative..Publicist..&..ManagementOne..Working..Musician..by..Jason..ParkerOptfirst..IncOrange..Grove..Artistsorange..moonOrloff/Williams..Advertising..&..Public..Relationsother-now.OuterglobeOUTHOUSE..prOutside..OrganisationOxford..University..PressPalmetto..RecordsPaperwork..MediaParadigm..Shift..PRParis..Loves..JazzPat..CourtemanchePatricia..Adams..EnsemblesPaul..Collins..Artist..Management..InternationalPaula..Lavitz..-..PR,..Management..&..BookingPaula..Maya:..A..Brazilian..Living..In..Austin,..TxPC..MagazinePCS..ManagementPerfect..SoundsPeter..McDowell..Arts..ConsultingPeter..PearsonPhotonality..Jazz..SeriesPhred,..Inc.Piano..Music..by..Paul..ToboeyPiano..TodayPiano..y..Jazz-FlamencopianologistPicaro..PressPitch..Perfect..PRPKPRPlastic..SaxPlaybillArts.comPlayJazzNow..PRPolish..Jazz..Pop..DosePoro..do..JazzPork..Pie..JazzPowderfinger..PromotionsPrague..JazzPrana..MarketingPRemiere..Public..RelationsPress..DeptPress..Junkie..PRPressatProg..SphereProtegePRThatRocks.comPublic..EmilyPublicEyePurpose..Media..ManagementPUSH..RevolutionQuiet..+..Loud..PRQuintaesenciaRadio..Jazz..GuyRadioCast..MarketingRainmaker..Public..RelationsRandex..CommunicationsRebecca..Bell..SorensenRebecca..Davis..PRRed..Hot..JazzRedhouse..JazzReflections..of..a..Jazz..TheologianRehearsing..The..BluesRelix..MagazineRenee..PriemonReva..CooperReviews..and..All..That..JazzRGillettPRRhino..Digital..Printing..Inc.Richard..Underhill..PromotionsRick..McLaughlin's..ListenRiffs..on..Jazz..by..John..AndersonRifftides..by..Doug..RamseyRioVida..NetworksRJ..Johnson's..Modern..MusicRJ..on..Jazz..by..R.J f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:19 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    information sur les logiciel Index du Forum -> information sur les logiciel -> information sur les logiciel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'